As the holiday season approaches, our furry companions deserve a special treat that not only tantalizes their taste buds but also keeps their tails wagging with joy. Say hello to a delightful and easy-to-make indulgence for your four-legged friends – our dog-friendly Frozen Yogurt Peanut Butter Bark! This no-bake recipe is not only a breeze to prepare but is also a fantastic way to show your pup some extra love during this festive time.
Frozen Yogurt Peanut Butter Bark
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
10-12 Old Mother Hubbard P-Nuttier Winter Fun treats
⅓ cup mixed frozen berries
Feel free to add any other dog-safe toppings that your dog enjoys, such as diced apples, shredded carrots, or sliced bananas.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and peanut butter until creamy and well combined.
- Spread the yogurt and peanut butter mixture into a thin, even layer, about 1/8th inch thick, on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Gently press the OMH treats and frozen berries into the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until the yogurt is frozen solid.
- Break up into large chunks with your hands.